My name is Tatiana Scharr, I am bilingual (English/Spanish), Licensed Clinical Social Worker who is passionate about the dignity and worth of the individual. I have been working with individuals with a wide variety of traumatic experiences since 2017. I am currently a doctoral candidate in Clinical Sexology, which allows me to provide sex therapy under supervision by a nationally Certified Sex Therapist.
I describe my therapeutic approach as simple and straightforward; I believe that therapy is a collaboration where the basic principles are mutual trust, positive regard and unconditional support.
- Sexual Trauma
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Children and adolescents ages 7 – 18 who are experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, or PTSD due to a traumatic experience
- Adults who are experiencing symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, or PTSD as a result of unresolved trauma
- Couples Experiencing challenges with communications
- Couples experiencing sexual dysfunctions desire discrepancies and relational dissatisfaction
- Individuals experiencing low sexual desires or sexual dysfunction.
- Bachelors in Social Work from The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith
- Masters of Science in Social Work from Columbia University
- Clinical Sexology Doctoral candidate from Modern Sex Therapy Institute (currently attending)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) -Certified
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Sex Therapy – (supervised for national certification)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- United Healthcare