Hello, my name is Emily Gould and I have experience in therapy, emergency department and hospital trauma, crisis stabilization, in addition, to many humanitarian organizations. My therapy style is considerate and interactive. I believe in treating clients with respect, sensitivity, and compassion. I strive to meet my clients where they are in their therapy journey.
The quote “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world” by Ludwig Wittgenstein holds truth when approaching issues through the cognitive-behavioral lens. Everyone has a unique story and unique interpretation of their world; an eclectic or mixed approach of therapies can be effective for many. I will adapt our sessions and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs.
It takes courage and strength to consider therapy. If you are ready to begin your healing journey, I am here to support and empower you.
- Individuals struggling with low self-esteem
- Infertility and Women’s Issues
- Florida International University
- University of Florida
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Eclectic approach blending therapeutic techniques to best accommodate individual client needs
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Poly-vagal therapeutic approach
- Trauma-informed approach
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield