With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Nathalie de Fabrique Stepp is a seasoned clinical psychologist working with clients of all ages and diagnoses. She believes most individual and relationship issues begin with our maladaptive thoughts, and the feelings that stem from those thoughts and choices. Seeing things through the eyes of the client, she whole-heartedly believes in the capacity to find happiness, despite life’s inevitable uncertainties and challenges. Whether the need is specialized testing, individual or couples therapy, Dr. Stepp offers the compassion, knowledge, experience and skill to help clients maximize their capacity to live well.
- Women’s Issues
- Couples Therapy
- Psychological Assessments
- Competency to Proceed Evaluations
- Forensic Assessments
- Court ordered Psychological Evaluations
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Educational Assessments
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity (ADHD) testing
- Intellectual (IQ)Evaluations/Testing; including determination of gifted and learning disabilities.
- Master of Science in Psychology (M.S.) 2002
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) 2005
- Postdoctoral Neuropsychology Residency; Department of Veteran’s Affairs Miami
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist 2006 – present
- Dr. Stepp utilizes Cognitive-Behavioral, Humanistic and Reality Therapy approaches with individual clients, and is a certified, Gottman trained couples therapist. Dr. Stepp’s expertise in both therapy and psychological assessment offers a unique perspective to those needing assistance with diagnostic questions and solutions, and can guide clients to success on their personalized path. Helping clients become the experts in their own lives, and guiding them on the path to their fulfillment is her goal and her specialty.
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
In office in Wellington
Virtually throughout Florida