Rick Cullen, LCSW
My name is Rick Cullen, a native Floridian, who provides therapy to individuals ages 17 – 90 who struggle with mental health issues, including anxiety, addiction, mood disorders (e.g. Depression, Bipolar), and thought disorders (e.g. Schizophrenia). Advocating for people has always been my passion, practicing from the onset of graduation, first as a criminal defense lawyer, and currently as a psychotherapist. I have also worked at several nationally-renowned Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers, as well as the County Jail, assessing and evaluating those in need of crisis intervention. My main goal is to meet the client where he/she is at and work from there, moving forward to achieve a greater degree of mindfulness and self-awareness.
- Mood Disorders (Depression and Bipolar)
- Thought Disorders
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism from the University of Florida, obtained his Law Degree from the University of Houston
- Master in Social Work from Florida Atlantic University, after which he attained licensure (LCSW) to practice psychotherapy.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- LGBTQ+ Affirmative Therapy
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild