Caring Therapists of Broward & Palm Beach is a group practice with four locations. Our Broward office is located in Davie and our Palm Beach office is located in Wellington. We also have the option to work remotely by offering Telehealth appointments. We offer individual, couples, and family counseling. We utilize evidenced-based practices including CBT, EMDR, DBT, Gottman Method, Play Therapy, TF-CBT, and Emotionally Focused Couples Counseling. We work with children ages 5 and up through adulthood. We offer psychological evaluations and assessments, including forensic evaluations, psychoeducational evaluations, substance abuse evaluations, and immigration evaluations. We accept most major insurances.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time fully licensed independent contractors at Caring Therapists!
- Part-time therapists at 15 clinical hours per week
- Full-time therapists at 30 clinical hours per week
- Competitive reimbursement structure
- Monthly clinical supervision meetings
- A steady stream of high-quality referrals
- Insurance credentialing with all major insurance companies
- Prominent exposure through social media and our website
- Beautiful and centrally located office with flexibility to work from home through online therapy
- A Client Care Coordinator and Office Manager who helps support each therapist in administrative tasks and scheduling intakes
- Access to evidenced based practices training
- Being a part of a well-established team who is supportive and collaborative
To apply: please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org