Sarah Flavien, RCSW
My name is Sarah Flavien, and I’m a Registered Clinical Social Work Intern. I am so pleased that you’ve decided to take the next step on your journey to healing, transformation, and improved wellbeing. It takes courage, vulnerability, and commitment to live a life worth living and it is my belief that you have all the strength and wisdom within you to make the change you’ve been seeking. I would be so humbled and honored to be part of your journey. My style is warm, affirming, and supportive. It’s very important to me to create a safe and nurturing environment for you to feel comfortable and trust that you can go as deeply as you need to for your healing, without fear of judgment. I understand that no two individuals or life experiences are the same, and I tailor our sessions together to address your unique challenges.
- Master’s degree in Social work from the University of Central Florida
- Integrative approach with evidenced-based, holistic practices including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Student Athlete Mental Health
- Self-care/Mind-Body-Spirit techniques including guided imagery, intentional gratitude practices, affirmations, gentle movement/yoga practices, mindful eating, and nutrition that will help you to heal and get closer to the life you’ve always wanted.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)