Hello! My name is Adestela Bradley, I am a Registered Mental Health Intern and school-based therapist passionate about working with children & adolescents to help them succeed in all life areas.
I am bilingual (I speak Portuguese and English), and my therapeutic approach is holistic, compassionate, and trauma-informed. My experience also includes working with families to promote positive parenting skills and connection.
- Children and Adolescents
- Teaching Social/Emotional Regulation Skills to Children and Adolescents
- Law Degree from FARO University of Brazil
- MSED in Mental Health Counselor Education from St. Bonaventure University, New York
- Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern
- Eclectic (Utilizing techniques from Narrative Therapy, Trauma-Informed CBT, CBT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Play Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Sand-Tray Therapy
- Florida Blue