Not currently accepting new clients at this time. Please call my office to schedule with another clinician at Caring Therapists: (954) 378-5381
Meet me, Amanda Landry, Your Depression and Anxiety Expert
I’m Amanda and I’m excited you have found my page. I love working with young adults to find their passion in life, remove blocks that are keeping them from being their most awesome self and learn to live a life they have always dreamed.
In 2022, I wrote a book called Guided Journal with Women with Anxiety. It’s on sale now through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and wherever books are on sale.
I’m the owner and CEO of Caring Therapists, a group practice in Florida with over 35 therapists and 4 locations. I’m a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Addictions Professional and National Certified Counselor. I’ve been a therapist for more than 15 years and absolutely love what I do. I’ve worked with teenagers overcome addictions, young adults go off to college and become successful, and young adults overcome depression and anxiety. I have helped couple’s save their marriages and relationships.
I work with young adults to help them overcome feelings of depression and anxiety, deal with their substance usage and addiction problems and learn ways to be a more intimate and connected couple.
I utilize a variety of techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Focused Couple’s Counseling, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, stress management, increasing self-worth, inner child work, incorporation of meditation, mind/body connection, 12 step work, assertiveness training, mood management, anxiety reduction, empowerment and work/life balance.
I am a licensed mental health counseling Qualified Supervisor for licensure. I am available to clinical supervision for recent graduates. During supervision with me, we will address case consultation, ethics and laws and personal growth as a therapist.
I am believer in holistic treatment and I practice veganism, meditation and yoga in my life. I am an avid reader, both related to personal development and for fun.
Are you ready to change your life? Schedule your appointment with me today!
Connect with me by calling to schedule a free 15-minute consultation at (954) 378-5381 or read my blogposts here or watch my vlogs here.
More information and posts by Amanda
- Successful Time Management for College Students: As featured on Succeed U
- 25 Life Changing Self-Help Books: As featured on Jodie Gale
- What is the Difference between Obsession and Love?: As featured on Quora
- How to Create a Six Figures Private Practice: As featured on the Florida Mental Health Counseling Association Webinar Series
- What is Your Therapist Reading?: As featured on JLF Counseling Services
- Five Ways Social Media Can Transform Your Private Practice: As featured on Private Practice Start-up
- Building a Private Practice for Therapists: As featured on Practice of the Practice
- 5 Things I Wish They Told Me in Grad School: As featured on Abundance Practice Building
- Should I Date More Than One Guy At Time: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- How to Stop Worrying About Your Love Life: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- How to Listen Without Judgment: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- Before You Say I Do: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Overcoming Anxiety: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- How to Love an Addict: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Healthy Living and Being the Best You: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Boundaries in a Relationship: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- What To Do If Your Teen is Depressed: As featured on Anxious Toddlers
Trauma, Depression, Anxiety and Couple’s Counseling
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Focused Couple’s Counseling, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Aetna, Avmed/Magellan, Humana, Cigna, Multiplan, Tricare, Humana Military, Modern Health, United and Lyra