Not currently accepting new clients at this time. Please call my office to schedule with another clinician at Caring Therapists: (954) 378-5381
Meet me, Amanda Landry, Your Depression and Anxiety Expert
I’m Amanda and I’m excited you have found my page. I love working with young adults to find their passion in life, remove blocks that are keeping them from being their most awesome self and learn to live a life they have always dreamed.
I practice therapy in a beautiful and comfortable office in Davie, Florida at my own private practice called Caring Therapists of Broward. I’m a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Addictions Professional and National Certified Counselor. I’ve been a therapist for more than 8 years and absolutely love what I do. I’ve worked with teenagers overcome addictions, young adults go off to college and become successful, and young adults overcome depression and anxiety. I have helped couple’s save their marriages and relationships.
I work with young adults to help them overcome feelings of depression and anxiety, deal with their substance usage and addiction problems and learn ways to be a more intimate and connected couple.
I utilize a variety of techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, stress management, increasing self-worth, inner child work, incorporation of meditation, mind/body connection, 12 step work, assertiveness training, mood management, anxiety reduction, empowerment and work/life balance.
I am a licensed mental health counseling Qualified Supervisor for licensure. I am available to clinical supervision for recent graduates. During supervision with me, we will address case consultation, ethics and laws and personal growth as a therapist.
I am believer in holistic treatment and I practice veganism, meditation and yoga in her life. I am an avid reader, both related to personal development and for fun.
Are you ready to change your life? Schedule your appointment with me today!
Connect with me by calling to schedule a free 15-minute consultation at (954) 378-5381 or read my blogposts here or watch my vlogs here.
More information and posts by Amanda
- Successful Time Management for College Students: As featured on Succeed U
- 25 Life Changing Self-Help Books: As featured on Jodie Gale
- What is the Difference between Obsession and Love?: As featured on Quora
- How to Create a Six Figures Private Practice: As featured on the Florida Mental Health Counseling Association Webinar Series
- What is Your Therapist Reading?: As featured on JLF Counseling Services
- Five Ways Social Media Can Transform Your Private Practice: As featured on Private Practice Start-up
- Building a Private Practice for Therapists: As featured on Practice of the Practice
- 5 Things I Wish They Told Me in Grad School: As featured on Abundance Practice Building
- Should I Date More Than One Guy At Time: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- How to Stop Worrying About Your Love Life: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- How to Listen Without Judgment: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- Before You Say I Do: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Overcoming Anxiety: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- How to Love an Addict: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Healthy Living and Being the Best You: As featured on Caring Therapists of Broward
- Boundaries in a Relationship: As featured on How To Win A Man’s Heart
- What To Do If Your Teen is Depressed: As featured on Anxious Toddlers
Trauma, Depression, Anxiety and Couple’s Counseling
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Focused Couple’s Counseling, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Aetna, Avmed/Magellan, Humana, Cigna, Multiplan, Tricare, Humana Military, Modern Health, United and Lyra