Hi, I’m Fatima Khan-Ali, a south Florida native with ties to the Caribbean, and I absolutely love what I do! Since graduating in 2011, I have had the pleasure of helping so many achieve their goals.
I have helped teens and adults work through and overcome symptoms of depression, anxiety and life’s tougher transitions. One of my passions is helping couples learn how to better communicate and improve the overall satisfaction of their relationship. Together we can get through the difficult times in your relationship by building stronger foundations and understanding each other on a new level.
- Couples Therapy
- Women’s Issues
- Nova Southeastern University- Bachelor of Science (BS), Psychology
- St. Thomas University Master of Science (MS)- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Qualified Supervisor
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Counseling
- Motivational Interviewing
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield