Fall in love with these date ideas for couples!
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love everything pumpkin related. The Caring Therapists of Broward’s office is already decorated with Halloween decorations. To kick-off this Fall season, I am going to give you my top ten Fall date ideas. I’m inviting you to do some of these dates and send us pictures and we will feature you on our social media site. You can email your pictures to info@caringtherapistsofbroward.
So in no particular order, here’s my top ten Fall date ideas:
- Plan a pumpkin carving party and go to a pumpkin patch together to pick out your pumpkin.
- Go to a local haunted house and let your adrenaline start pumping.
- Watch football together and cheer on your favorite team.
- Bake apple pies together and then eat them!
- Go exercising outside since the weather is finally starting to cool down.
- Plan a trip to Disney’s Food and Wine Festival and be sure to hit up the vegan stand.
- Go on a hayride through a local park.
- Go trick or treating with your children or nieces and nephews and actually dress-up together.
- Make a list of things you are thankful for every day during the month of November.
- Stay in and watch your favorite scary movie together while snuggling on the couch.
Happy Fall to all of my readers. Be on the lookout for more Fall themed posts over the next few weeks. And don’t forget to like me on Facebook at AmandaPattersonLMHC or to follow me on Instagram @amandaplmhc for my best Fall photos.
Counseling in Florida
I’m Amanda and I’m excited you have found my page. I love working with young adults to find their passion in life, remove blocks that are keeping them from being their most awesome self and learn to live a life they have always dreamed.
In 2022, I wrote a book called Guided Journal with Women with Anxiety. It’s on sale now through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and wherever books are on sale.
I’m the owner and CEO of Caring Therapists, a group practice in Florida with over 35 therapists and 5 locations. I’m a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Addictions Professional and National Certified Counselor. I’ve been a therapist for more than 15 years and absolutely love what I do. I’ve worked with teenagers overcome addictions, young adults go off to college and become successful, and young adults overcome depression and anxiety. I have helped couple’s save their marriages and relationships.
I work with young adults to help them overcome feelings of depression and anxiety, deal with their substance usage and addiction problems and learn ways to be a more intimate and connected couple.
I utilize a variety of techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotional Focused Couple’s Counseling, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, stress management, increasing self-worth, inner child work, incorporation of meditation, mind/body connection, 12 step work, assertiveness training, mood management, anxiety reduction, empowerment and work/life balance.
I am a licensed mental health counseling Qualified Supervisor for licensure. I am available to clinical supervision for recent graduates. During supervision with me, we will address case consultation, ethics and laws and personal growth as a therapist.
I am believer in holistic treatment and I practice veganism, meditation and yoga in my life. I am an avid reader, both related to personal development and for fun.