Divorce rates for second marriages are higher than for first marriages, up to 70%, join us for this wonderful workshop to learn the scientifically proven tools needed to ensure a long-lasting relationship.
This 2-day 8-hour interactive virtual workshop is based on John Gottman’s Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, provides proven tools to help couples:
- Improve and maintain a long-lasting friendship
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Learn how to create shared meaning, relationship purpose, and secure functioning in your relationship
- Learn how to maintain gains throughout your relationship
June 10 and June 11, 2022 – 12:00pm- 4:00pm
If you are interested in signing up for our virtual workshop, please email Jersey@caringtherapistsofbroward.com or call our office 954-378-5381
About Jersey Garcia
My name is Jersey Garcia, and my preferred pronouns are She/Her/Ella. I am a bilingual (English/Spanish) Licensed Marriage and Family therapist whose deep desire is for people to relate to each other and themselves from a place of awareness of their own and shared humanity while being able to access their full ability to live a life with more confidence and harmony. I am spiritual, non-religious and respectful of all faiths and denominations. I am LGBTQAI+ affirming and a proud POC, who is trauma aware and trained in brief therapeutic approaches.
- Couples in distress looking to improve their connection and communication.
- Couples that want to work through an affair.
- Individuals diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder that desire to learn how to manage their emotional discomfort, cognitive distortions, and/ or avoidance.
- Individuals who need support in managing mild-moderate depressive and anxiety symptoms related to their relationship with self and others.
- Individuals transitioning from or in relationships that want to work on communication and attachment issues.