Counseling services & Therapy services in Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, and Wellington
Caring Therapists of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach provides a variety of counseling & therapy services, including but not limited to:
- Individual Counseling for depression, anxiety, grief and loss, spirituality, empowerment, substance abuse, self esteem/self worth, being an angry teenager, behavioral issues at home and school and life transitions
- Couples Counseling for disconnected couples, premarital counseling, couples thinking about divorce, affair recovery and couples looking to find their spark again
- Family Counseling for families that are looking to work on communication, respect and connection
- LGBTQ Counseling for adults and teenagers, including LGBTQ specific couples counseling, coming out issues and family issues
- Spanish, French and Creole speaking counseling– Sè Habla Espanol
We will find services that best fit you! Counseling sessions are generally between 45-50 minutes long. We offer in person and online sessions. Our rates are competitive and accept most major insurances. We can provide you with billing information for your insurance company, if you are out of network. Call us today to find out how Caring Therapists of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach can help you feel better, achieve your goals and get you started on a path to healing.
Caring Therapist of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach is the premier private practice in Broward County, with an office in both Davie and Fort Lauderdale and in Palm Beach County with an office in Wellington and Palm Beach Gardens. We have Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, Qualified Supervisors, Certified Addictions Professionals, Registered Mental Health Counseling Interns and a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist.
We love helping families create stability back in their lives. If you our someone in your family is struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse/use, it might be time for you to schedule a session for our counseling & therapy services.
We service all of Broward County, including Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Hollywood, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Southwest Ranches, Weston and Fort Lauderdale.
We service all of Palm Beach County, including Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Boynton Beach and Lake Worth.