Counseling & Therapy services in Davie and Wellington
Caring Therapists of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach provides a variety of counseling & therapy services, including but not limited to:
- Individual Counseling for depression, anxiety, grief and loss, spirituality, empowerment, substance abuse, self esteem/self worth, being an angry teenager, behavioral issues at home and school and life transitions
- Couples Counseling for disconnected couples, premarital counseling, couples thinking about divorce, affair recovery and couples looking to find their spark again
- Family Counseling for families that are looking to work on communication, love, respect and connection
- LBGT Counseling for adults and teenagers, including LBGT specific couples counseling, comingout issues and family issues
- Spanish, French and Creole speaking counseling– Sè Habla Espanol
We will find services that best fit you! Counseling sessions are generally between 45-50 minutes long.We offer in person, phone and online sessions. Our rates are competitive and we can offer you with billing information for your insurance company. We offer a sliding scale to clients who qualify. Call us today to find out how Caring Therapists of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach can help you feel better, achieve your goals and get you started on a path to healing.
To schedule an appointment with one of our therapists, you can call our office at 954-378-5381 or 561-223-1066. Working with a therapist can seem like a big step. We will work with you on identifying the best therapist for you and the best services you can receive.
Caring Therapist of Broward and Caring Therapists of Palm Beach is the premiere private practice in Davie, Broward County, Wellington, Palm Beach County South Florida and Florida. We have Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Qualified Supervisors, Certified Addictions Professionals, Registered Mental Health Counseling Interns and Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist.
We love helping families create stability back in their lives. If you our someone in your family is struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse/use, it might be time for you to schedule a session for our counseling & therapy services.
We service all of Broward County, including Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Hollywood, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Southwest Ranches and Weston.
We service all of Palm Beach County, including Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Boynton Beach and Lake Worth.