Sex Therapy in Wellington, Florida
Are you feeling like you’re struggling with the following issues?
- Hiding and Secrecy: You make it a point to hide or withhold information on your compulsive behaviors from your friends and family.
- Loss of Control: You’re noticing that you’re spending more time and days engaging in the compulsive behaviors than you used to.
- You Keep Using and Can’t Stop: You’re still using and engaging in the dysfunctional behaviors despite the consequences (loss of friendships, health is suffering, etc.)
- Neglecting other Commitments: You’re spending more time on the compulsive behaviors versus spending time on activities that matter to you such as spending time with family, going to work, meeting with friends.
- Risk-Taking: You take more risks and put yourself on the line over time and as the addiction progresses.
What is Sex Therapy?
- Risky sexual behaviors
- Toxic relationships
- Cyber Sex
- Massage Parlors
Addressing Problems with Sex in Your Relationship
We have experience helping couples who are dealing with the following struggles:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido or no libido
- “Sexless” marriage
- New to sex and feeling self-conscious about performance
- Becoming sexual again after a sexual trauma
- A gap in desire or mismatched desire with partner
- “Flat” erotic life
Many people tend to feel embarrassed or shy when they think about discussing their sex lives with a stranger. At Caring Therapists, however, our specially trained staff knows how to address sensitive topics without making you feel ashamed or like you are on display.
When you work with our Florida Sex Therapist, you can expect the same level of professionalism and respect that you would find when working with a “traditional” therapist. We will always exercise patience, hope, curiosity, interest, and unconditional positive regard in a judgment-free environment.
We service all of Broward County, including Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Hollywood, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Southwest Ranches and Weston.
We service all of Palm Beach County, including Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Boynton Beach and Lake Worth.